GrillJunkie KettleKlean™ Grill Cleaning Tool
The KettleKlean™ Grill Cleaning Tool and Ash Scraper safely and effectively removes ash, grit and grime from all grill types and surfaces without scratching your grill’s surface or leaving dangerous metal bristles behind! Only $14.95 plus S&H.
Grill Cleaning Tool / Scraper Features:
• Removes Grit, Grime and Ash from ALL GRILL TYPES
• Hardwood will NOT Scratch Surfaces
• No Dangerous Bristles Left Behind
• Forms to All Grill Grate Surfaces
• For Kettle and Traditional Shaped Grills
• Made in the USA
How to Clean Your Grill – Grill Cleaning
- Depending on your grill type (charcoal, gas, pellet or other) remove upper grill surface grates and lower charcoal grate.
- Scrape ash and carbon build up on inside surfaces and under hood of grill. Replace grill grates.
- Heat grill. Using hand protection, scrape grill grate surfaces to remove excess food debris. Press and scrape tool across heated grill grate surface to burn in and form tight grooves unique to your specific grill grate shape.
GrillJunkie recommends cleaning your kettle, gas, smoker or pellet grill regularly for peak performance and best grilling results.
Why NOT a Bristle Brush Grill Cleaning Tool?
Wire bristle brushes can tear, splinter and leave entire wires, or fragments of wires on your grill or in your food. Each year children and adults of all ages ingest grill-cleaning brush bristles causing severe injury.
Important Reminder: Please note that the credit card or bank statement used to purchase will show a charge by Watermill Brands LLC, rather than GrillJunkie®, as GrillJunkie® is a brand of Watermill Brands LLC that handles the secured purchase. Shipping and handling may apply where applicable. Shipping is provided by either UPS or USPS.
Disclaimer: Watermill Brands LLC is the retailer of products on this site. GrillJunkie® and KettleKlean® are registered trademarks of Watermill Brands LLC, a Georgia corporation located at 155 South Burson Avenue – Bogart, GA 30622 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 678-661-0347 or 978-761-8343